Breadcrumbs

M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS

• Scott Engelhart
  • Topic Author
30 Sep 2017 13:37 #1 by Scott Engelhart
Replied by Scott Engelhart on topic M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS
Gordie,
Thanks again for chiming in. Latest Spruce catalog, page 447 GASCOLATOR GASKETS, lists 2" 21/8" and 21/4" o rings and the 2 1/4" are offered in 1/16 and 1/8 thickness as you mention. My plane is in my A&P's locked hanger so I cant measure. Guess I'll order a few things from Spruce including 2 of the 2 1/4" x 1/16 thick O rings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2017 12:11 #2 by Gordie Meade
Replied by Gordie Meade on topic M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS
I am doing this from memory since I'm at home. There are two gaskets, a top and bottom that seal the glass tube. As I recall they are 3 inch diameter by 1/16 inch thick. Pull the bottom off the gascolator and measure the diameter. I think it is 3 inches but it's been a while since I did it. Index in Spruce catalog puts you on the correct page. There are 1/16 thick and 1/8 thick. Get the 1/16 as the 1/8 will not allow the glass tube to seat correctly.

• Scott Engelhart
  • Topic Author
30 Sep 2017 07:20 #3 by Scott Engelhart
Replied by Scott Engelhart on topic M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS
Hi Gordie,
Thanks for the response. What exactly is the "it" you ordered? Maybe a Spruce part #?

Thanks!

More
29 Sep 2017 18:59 #4 by Gordie Meade
Replied by Gordie Meade on topic M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS
I measured it and ordered it from Spruce. Be sure and get the thinner one as the thick one does not seat correctly.

• Scott Engelhart
  • Topic Author
29 Sep 2017 18:14 #5 by Scott Engelhart
M10 GASCOLATOR GASKETS was created by Scott Engelhart
My M10 is going through a through Annual. I asked my A&P to open up/inspect the gascolator and he asked me to get any needed gasket(s). My old Skyport catalog is MIA, anyone know what is needed?

Thanks guys,

Scott

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds