Breadcrumbs

Oklahoma Fly In

More
29 Sep 2020 19:54 - 30 Sep 2020 19:19 #1 by Larry Snyder
Oklahoma Fly In was created by Larry Snyder
The Central Region Ercoupe Fly In, scheduled for October 16-18 at Shawnee OK (KSNL) is a go! Scott Lee, proprietor of Red Cloud Aviation is the main sponsor, along with BUCO Aviation, the Shawnee Lion's Club, the City of Shawnee, and the Shawnee Visitor's Bureau.

Pre registration is $45. $50 at the door. Yes, this is a bit higher than the typical fly in but it includes ALL MEALS, as well as admission to Stafford Air & Space Museum which we will attend as part of a Fly Out on Saturday. The registration fee also includes keg beer at dinner on both Friday and Saturday. There will also be a 20 cent per gallon discount on fuel for both 100LL and 91 Octane non ethanol MoGas.

Did I mention FREE BEER!

So you can see, it's a great bargain! We have 40 rooms blocked at the LaQuinta Hotel and transportation is provided to and from the hotel for all events. More rooms are available if needed.

Pre-Registration and checks must be received by 10/9 so get those checks signed and sent soon.

Judging by earlier expressions of interest we could have around twenty Coupes. Maybe more! Let me know if you have any questions. Registration Form and Event information in comments.

We will do our best to be Covid safe and encourage every one to do the same.

See you there!

Registration and Event details are in the attachment.

Email me a This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have questions.

Ken Thompson

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Sep 2020 19:19 by Larry Snyder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds