Breadcrumbs

well equipped and maintained Ercoupe 415-C for sale

More
10 Nov 2019 08:47 #2365 by Bob Thompson
Replied by Bob Thompson on topic well equipped and maintained Ercoupe 415-C for sale
Give me a call or txt anytime and I will explain and answer any other questions you have. (919) 364-4008

Thx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2019 07:29 #2364 by dudley beek
Replied by dudley beek on topic well equipped and maintained Ercoupe 415-C for sale
Ownership shows David Kuzdrall, Barnstormers shows William Johnson Owner, bob Thompson advertises on EOC. Whom should Ofer be made to? Contact no? Or email? Thanks

More
10 Nov 2019 06:43 #2363 by Bob Thompson
Replied by Bob Thompson on topic well equipped and maintained Ercoupe 415-C for sale
Thx for the note...seems some details I intended to have in the listing didn’t copy / paste at all! I need to get back to files to pull dates regarding the ADs but I can say that the logs are complete going back to day 1.

I will provide exact details soon on the hours but there are around 4200-TTAF and 395-TSOH. There is a gascolator on the firewall and no issues with shimmy. The nose shimmy was addressed by rebuilding the control mast which now makes this plane handle exceptionally well.

The plane was weighs ~884 lbs and I can get you a copy of the W&B if you are interested.

Tail number is N2121H
The following user(s) said Thank You: dudley beek

More
09 Nov 2019 15:45 #2362 by dudley beek
Replied by dudley beek on topic well equipped and maintained Ercoupe 415-C for sale
Registration/serial number? All equipment covered by 337s?TTAF?TTSMOHE? Fuel filter on carb or firewall?Empty weight?weighed or calculated? Nose wheel shimmy sorted out? AD2002-26-02 due when? AD2012-08-06 (4 yr ) due when?

More
09 Nov 2019 07:26 #2361 by Bob Thompson
Well equipped, well maintained & hangared 1946 Ercoupe 415-C. 30-gal fuel capacity in the wings only (no more header tank!), C-85 motor upgraded via STC to include O-200 crank, pistons and rods with alternator (this engine runs strong!). Sky-tec starter, Cleveland wheels and brakes. 1320 lb gross weight. Modern interior to include extended baggage, rudder pedals, split elevator and shoulder harnesses. Belleville spring main gear upgrade and new nose tire and tube. Garmin GPS 496, GTX-327 transponder, iCom IC-A210 radio and 2-place intercom. Recently restored / rebuilt control mast which cost a small fortune but is done and resulted in Tight controls!

$31,000

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds