Breadcrumbs

Coming up for sale 1946 415C

More
31 Dec 2019 12:42 #2475 by William James
Replied by William James on topic Coming up for sale 1946 415C
Dave
You might want to contact Vernon Gregory , SKYPORT AVIATION
803 360 2060 . He is the "go to" guy for Ercoupe parts . . . Dave I would have interest in the package but I could not justify a price near your ask . Just getting it back to Ohio would be a "test" . . . Ercoupes have taken a significant price hit since the new "medical rule" .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2019 11:54 #2473 by Dave Woodcock
Replied by Dave Woodcock on topic Coming up for sale 1946 415C
Well, the old bird sold to a great couple in the Puget Sound area who are getting it ready to fly home. Thanks to all from the owner.

More
12 Dec 2019 18:10 #2432 by Dave Woodcock
Replied by Dave Woodcock on topic Coming up for sale 1946 415C
The owner and I have decided to sell the aircraft as is. I will supply data and photos to anyone interested. The owner say it qualifies as light sport. $5000 or best offer.

More
09 Dec 2019 16:57 #2430 by Dave Woodcock
Coming up for sale 1946 415C was created by Dave Woodcock
I am working with a friend to finish re-assembly of his Ercoupe. He has some medical and age issues that have forced him to stop. He recently retired as an AI/A&P. The aircraft is on the gear with the metal wings, C-85F, Garmin SL40, Narco xponder, and rudder pedals. Engine is low time and has been gone through. New cylinders I believe. Aircraft has been rewired. I am purchasing some baffles to replace some worn out ones. Needs a new fuel pump. All logs and records are with it. Tires look new.
A person could make an “as is” offer and trailer it home to complete the process or perhaps restore it with new paint and interior. We can also have it flyable in a few months. I can supply photos and details to anyone interested.
Aircraft is in one of my hangars at KCLM - Port Angeles, WA. Dave Woodcock This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds