Breadcrumbs

1946 415C Ercoupe Light Sport $26,000 (Sale Pending)

More
13 Sep 2020 08:30 - 16 Sep 2020 10:05 #1 by Joey Shreve
Sale Pending

It is with some sadness that I have decided to sell my wonderful Ercoupe. I have owned it for an amazing 3 years an almost 190 hours and 218 landing.
I have suffered from Migraines for the better part of my adult life. around 4 years ago I started Botox shots that have been amazing and helpful. Sadly these no longer work and I just don't feel safe being PIC at this time. Maybe in the future I can fly again, but for now I want someone to enjoy this amazing aircraft.
Last major was signed of in Dec of 2019, and I will do my best to ensure it is current when sold. During the sign off it has 335.6 hours on the Tach since Major rebuild and 1953.1 TT on the Airframe.
Recent work has been adding a 406 ELT, replacing the baggage compartment with the correct set up (large baggage area). Adding grab handles to the outside of the Ercoupe, and installing the TailBeacon.
It also has a rebuilt seat frame and all new interior.

Empty Weight 946lbs per Weight and Balance Sheet

It holds 21 gallons of fuel (still has original 5 gallon Header tank) and the sticker of the wing tanks may fib a little, they are 8 gallon wing tanks.

Bendix Mags, Light weight starter, Blue Jasco Alternator, Light weight battery(Odyssey), 1320lb, Metal wings, Spin on Oil filter, Shoulder Harness, Fiberglass nose bowl.

A bubble windshield (came with when I purchased)
A new Trig radio

Just rebuilt the nose landing gear and replaced the brake puks on both sides. As well as replaced the starboard brake caliper.

It will include the Dynon D3 Pocket panel as well.

I am open to questions. This plane fly's very well and I have enjoyed many hours of fun flying for pie.
Here are additional photos of the Ercoupe.

photos.app.goo.gl/J5bNaheE1cAPk3hs6

Sorry I thought I had put the price... foggy morning for my brain. $26,000 my number is 513-316-0534 or you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Joey Shreve
Liberty Twp, OH
Sport Pilot; May 2017
N99773
Last edit: 16 Sep 2020 10:05 by Joey Shreve. Reason: Added price and contact info - Added additional info about the planes specs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds