Breadcrumbs

337's

More
19 Jan 2016 20:59 #1 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic 337's
Lynn,

Please call me at 512.773.8818 and let's see if we can figure this out. Sorry it's taken me so long to see this note....

josef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lynn Nelsen AP/IA
  • Topic Author
More
05 Aug 2015 06:15 #2 by Lynn Nelsen AP/IA
Replied by Lynn Nelsen AP/IA on topic 337's
Hey Josef: I had clicked on the notification box to see if I would get any notification of any reply to my question. I did not. I have gone back to using only AOL ( been using it since 1985 ) because this simple mind can still figure out how to use it. I do not understand your answer, I tried once again to view a sample 337, but had no success. It seems like they are no longer available for us to utilize.
Lynn

More
04 Aug 2015 09:13 #3 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic 337's
Hi Lynn,

The 337's are now downloaded instead of being viewed. If you're using Chrome, you'll see the selected document at the bottom of the browser. If you're using Firefox, there's a blue arrow at the upper right that you can click on to see the downloaded files.

Either way, if you look in "My Computer"->Downloads, you should see what your browser downloads (assuming you haven't made changes to the defaults.

I'm not sure what IE shows, as I don't use it much.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

josef

• Lynn Nelsen AP/IA
  • Topic Author
More
28 Jul 2015 09:33 #4 by Lynn Nelsen AP/IA
337's was created by Lynn Nelsen AP/IA
when I try to access a club 337 topic, my browser goes back to my own web site and no information is obtained from the club web site. What is my problem? I have tried singe and double clicks on the topic, but the same thing happens everytime.
Lynn

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds