Breadcrumbs

Ercoupe CFI

More
04 Dec 2016 12:07 #1 by Ken Thompson
Replied by Ken Thompson on topic Ercoupe CFI
Parrish comes highly recommended, even by other CFIs. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago. He charges $150 an hour wet using his own plane for instruction. Parrish, as you may know, is the instructor that trained Jessica Cox, the girl with no arms, to fly the Ercoupe. Southern Arizona might be an ideal place for winter time training.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bill Carter
30 Nov 2016 01:31 #2 by Bill Carter
Replied by Bill Carter on topic Ercoupe CFI
Try calling Parrish Traweek at PC Aircraft in San Manuel, AZ. Great training at reasonable rates, and it's a great season to spend in Arizona. It's just about 40 miles north of Tucson in the Catalina Mountains. Great climate all year about 10-20 degrees lower than Tucson but still below the snow range of the mountains.
His number is 520-664-4812. He can be hard to reach at times. I usually find it best by calling between 10am till 4pm central time. Just keep trying and you will get him.
He will train in yours or his.

Good Luck,
Bill

More
24 Aug 2016 23:17 #3 by Ronald Raty
Replied by Ronald Raty on topic Ercoupe CFI
Thanks for the suggestions. I have been trying to contact Tom Hird, as he is just down the road. His phone number and emails are all disconnected. Pity.

More
24 Aug 2016 16:21 #4 by Charles Rosenfeld
Replied by Charles Rosenfeld on topic Ercoupe CFI
Dick Pingrey at Selah : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tom Hird at Yelm : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I would recommend Wolf Edmonds in Cave Junction, OR who is also a DE....see Coupe Capers....

More
24 Aug 2016 16:19 #5 by Charles Rosenfeld
Replied by Charles Rosenfeld on topic Ercoupe CFI
Dick Pingrey at Selah : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tom Hird at Yelm : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

• Randy Hirsch AP
24 Aug 2016 09:42 #6 by Randy Hirsch AP
Replied by Randy Hirsch AP on topic Ercoupe CFI
captaindrakesfaa.com/contact.html These guys are in Oregon.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds