Breadcrumbs

Garmin aera 500 for sale

More
01 Jun 2024 12:54 #1 by Larry Snyder
Garmin aera 500 for sale was created by Larry Snyder
My Stratux was sold, so I still have my Garmin aera 500. This is an old, plain Jane GPS with a touch screen. I’ve been using it for navigation for many years. As of late either my eyes or the GPS screen seem to be fading and I’ve had trouble seeing it. I even bought a replacement screen on eBay and installed it but no real improvement. I’m beginning to get cataracts, according to my eye doctor, so I figure something about that GPS and my eyes is causing the problem. 

Included: aera 500, AirGizmos panel dock, bare wire connector, yoke mount, USB cable, two extra batteries, original packaging and documentation. 

I know this is an old GPS, and it cannot display traffic or weather, so I’m now asking $175.00 for it. The databases in it are fairly recent. You can buy a one-year subscription to all the databases for $149 from Garmin at fly.garmin.com. I think I’d use it on a small plane I just fly locally in. It cost $800 when new. 

You can call it text me at 501-203-8644 or call This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds