Breadcrumbs

Gas and Oil tanks for 46 Coop

More
25 Jul 2021 08:45 #1 by Thomas Ryan
Replied by Thomas Ryan on topic Gas and Oil tanks for 46 Coop
There tanks will most likely be the ones you need, and I use the term "pre-war" as that was a term used by the seller when I purchased them, just means the original tanks. I have pictures but I'll need your e-mail address to send them. You can send that to me at "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." I'll then send a detailed picture of the tanks.
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2021 07:46 #2 by Gerald Nograsek
Replied by Gerald Nograsek on topic Gas and Oil tanks for 46 Coop
Really “PRE WAR” is a rather vague description. My plane is serial number 161 which was manufactured in Dec. 1945. It does have the landing gear in front of the main spar which differs it from later models which have the gear behind the spar. These difference do require “different gas tanks” I never seen gas tanks differentiated as “before war, or after war”. Is it possible to provide a picture of the tank? If anyone else on this site can offer advice, I’m open

More
25 Jul 2021 06:58 #3 by Thomas Ryan
The tanks I have are "PRE WAR" tanks, for the early Ercoupes. make sure that's what you need before you buy it, as there is no refund should this not be the tank for your plane. If it is, the price is $150. plus shipping.

More
25 Jul 2021 06:34 #4 by Gerald Nograsek
Replied by Gerald Nograsek on topic Gas and Oil tanks for 46 Coop
Hi James, I am in need of left (pilot side) wing tank. Could you confirm the price and we can confirm this sale.
Thanks

Jerry

More
22 Jul 2021 08:51 #5 by Thomas Ryan
Stromberg carb, pump has long lever, was working well when remover from a Cont 85.

More
21 Jul 2021 05:45 #6 by James Stevens
Replied by James Stevens on topic Gas and Oil tanks for 46 Coop
Brand of carb (Stromberg or Marvel Schebler)? Fuel pump mounts on front of continental engine (has long lever)? Pic would be helpful, but description will probably work.

thanks again.

James

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds