Breadcrumbs

1946 415C-D Ercoupe For Sale

More
23 Nov 2021 16:54 #1 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic 1946 415C-D Ercoupe For Sale
UPDATE - Back on the Market:  1946 415C-D • AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE • Life changes forcing sale: $23,500 Serial #2963 2422 TTAF, 686SMOH. C85-12 with O-200 crank. 1400 pound gross weight. ALWAYS HANGARED! Paint/interior: 8/8. New Exhaust stack installed and recurring AD's just done.  New side windows and window welts, new master cylinder with Cleveland brakes, ADSB-out,  Narco Com, Narco Mode C transponder, Precision Aviation vertical card compass,  Compressions: 76/76/72/80, Autogas and many other STCs. All ADs complied with. No damage history, no corrosion (Corrosion-X treated). March Annual. Actively flown, times will change. Headset, ForeFlight Sentry ADSB in/GPS/AHRS, Yeasu handheld nav-com, second Narco panel mount and tray, and much more available cheap if needed/wanted. Located 08A (Central Alabama). See the pictures attached below.  You can reach me at 334-799-8017 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2021 12:40 #2 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic 1946 415 Ercoupe For Sale
Give me a call at 334-799-8017 and I'll give you as much info as you'd like. Yes, it is listed on Barnstormers.

More
02 Nov 2021 10:59 #3 by Terry Reece
Replied by Terry Reece on topic 1946 415 Ercoupe For Sale
I’m looking for a aircraft. I’m located in NE WA State. Do you have this listed on line, or could you supply more info.
Thank you
Terry Reece
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randy Branson

More
27 Oct 2021 11:13 #4 by Randy Branson
My 'coupe will be back on the market soon.  My buyer sadly had to withdraw from the purchase due to a huge medical surprise that will keep him earth bound.  That being said, I am having to hold off selling for a little while.  I have discovered that my right hand exhaust stack has an unrepairable crack in one of the pipes and has to be replaced.  Thanks to Vernon, parts are on the way.  This little situation will also mean that my previous price will have to change a bit when I do put it back on the market.

More
21 Oct 2021 10:47 #5 by Randy Branson
A SALE IS PENDING PRE-BUY INSPECTION  on my Ercoupe.  Therefore, unless the buyer backs out, my baby is sold .

More
18 Oct 2021 07:11 - 27 Oct 2021 11:15 #6 by Randy Branson
Update:  Personal situation (live changes) becoming more imposing, therefore I'm lowering the price so hopefully an EOC member will purchase my little coupe.  Also, there are many items that can accompany the airplane if needed/wanted (i.e., all of the gyro instruments removed when the venturi system was removed to loose 12 pounds by the previous owner, second working comm radio, extra nose strut, extra nose wheel and two tires, nose gear scissors fairing, replaced mags, more).     Call me please...334-799-8017. Let me know you are a member.  
Last edit: 27 Oct 2021 11:15 by Randy Branson.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds