Breadcrumbs

LSA Ercoupe For Sale - Great Deal SOLD

More
11 Aug 2022 11:08 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic LSA Ercoupe For Sale - Great Deal
Linda has informed me the airplane is SOLD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2022 10:20 #2 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic LSA Ercoupe For Sale - Great Deal
Her number is 716-741-0115.

More
05 Aug 2022 15:58 - 11 Aug 2022 11:09 #3 by Larry Snyder
LSA Ercoupe For Sale - Great Deal SOLD was created by Larry Snyder
All,

I received this email from a lady who is desperate to sell her late husband's Ercoupe. I am going to put the email and the ad here, so you get the whole story. Let her know if you can help in any way. Part of this great group is the way we support each other!

Hello, Larry,
Could you please, please, please get my ad into the next Coupe Capers edition?  I'm desperate.  Trying to sell my late husband's 1946 Ercoupe..  It was in Coupe Capers last year, but no sale resulted.  I cannot continue to keep it in the hangar.  This summer I have tried to find a local buyer, no luck.  I've tried to find someone to do an Annual, no luck.  Very frustrating.  Friends pulled the plane out of the hangar and ran it two years ago and it was fine (did not fly it).  But it needs to have it gone over for an Annual and some basic things (hoses, battery, oil change, etc) to put it in flying condition.  It's a good plane, just needs someone to put in some sweat, time, and money to put my husband's treasured Ercoupe in the air again.

Attached is the ad and a picture.  Would appreciate it if you could let me know if it can be put in the next newsletter, so that perhaps there might be some time to move it before winter.   Or let me know if you have suggestions for editing the ad.
Thanks very much,
Linda Doerfler

Here is the text for the ad:
Ercoupe 1946 415C, 85HP, LSA qualified.  Polished aluminum, rag wings, bubble windshield.  Cub wheels & brakes.  Panel original.  No rudder pedals.  McCauley prop.  Wings show no corrosion.  Airframe hrs. 1541.2, Engine hrs. SMOH 396.1.  Compression good in all cylinders.  Needs Annual.  $9,500.  Buffalo, NY area.  Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for info and photos.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Aug 2022 11:09 by Larry Snyder.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds