Breadcrumbs

Brake Pedal Modification

More
22 Jan 2023 23:03 #1 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Brake Pedal Modification
Mr. Hays are you the guy with fib Glass wing on your Coupe? If so I would love a call Warren 760-224-2065

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2023 06:58 #2 by Toney Urban
Replied by Toney Urban on topic Brake Pedal Modification
Hello Gary,

im in the process of trying to configure a new breaking system and I would like to visit with you about exactly how your break works and purchase one of your peddles.  I do not like the stick-style I now have in my 415CD and am looking for a peddle and yours may be just what I need.

please call if you still have one of these available so I can get a bit more info on installation and it’s operation.

thank you for your time and consideration,

Toney Urban
361-701-6866

More
05 Jan 2023 18:33 #3 by Gary Hays
Brake Pedal Modification was created by Gary Hays
 I have a few of the brake pedals left, but when they're gone, I won't be making any more.  For those of you who didn't see the original ad, I designed this modification for my 415-C Ercoupe with after-market rudder pedals, but it will work as the original pedal does by reversing the heel pad.  I came up with this idea because I wasn't happy with the parking brake cable as the only brake.  This attaches directly to the master cylinder, using your original hardware. It is made of 6061-T6 aluminum and weighs 6 ounces.  That is 2.6 ounces heavier than the original, but it is much stronger.  I'm asking $200 with free shipping.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds