Breadcrumbs

Bucket List - Land in all 48 Contiguous States in my Ercoupe

More
08 Mar 2024 10:37 #1 by Larry Snyder
You know where I am! I have a friend with a furnished apartment in his hangar at 7M2. Hang around for some pickin’ and grinnin’.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2024 09:41 #2 by Randy Branson
Hey Bill. Thanks for the offer. My planned route of flight goes nearly over ARK so it’s a definite possibility. I’ve got to set down and review my timing for the overflight and determine if it’s a good RON location. In any case, I’d love to meet you and may at least make a fuel stop there if you are available. Thanks again for the invite!

More
03 Mar 2024 15:46 #3 by William James
GO FOR IT RANDY ! If near Canton Ohio , we will supply a bed and meals.Just call and give us a little notice. We will pick you up at Akron/Canton (CAK) towered , or AKR Akron non tower but also class airspace. Bill James 330 844 1165 or 330 493 6653 .Sold my Coupe last year and hung it up after 60 years of flying , 84 now . . . . luck
Bill

More
02 Mar 2024 08:02 #4 by Randy Branson
Thanks John. I've got a copy of your article on my desk and have been referring to it quite a bit as I'm working out my trip. It is a very good piece of reference material.

More
01 Mar 2024 22:37 #5 by John Jones
My article in the October Coupe Capers has planning and route information from the south corner of Cali. across the mountains to the east that would include Nevada, Arizona Utah, and New Mexico, for your planning review.

More
28 Feb 2024 19:21 #6 by Larry Snyder
I recommend contacting EOC members along the route for advice. Our northwest and west coast members can help you plan a route to get through the mountains end they will have advice on weather and camping/lodging. Same for the folks back east who can help with the Smokies. You’re not alone!!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds