Breadcrumbs

New member hello

• Richard Roe
  • Topic Author
22 Jun 2019 09:39 #1 by Richard Roe
Replied by Richard Roe on topic New member hello
Thank you. That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Shop rates around here are around $100. I appreciate you helping me out. It all sounds doable now. Thanks again.
Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2019 09:12 #2 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic New member hello
Welcome. Your question about an annual inspection is best answered by "it depends". If there is not other maintenance/upgrades required you should be able to be out the door for no more than $2000 (I'm basing that on local shop charges here in Cali). Your local rates would probably be lower. Owner assist could drop the costs and give you a better understanding of your plane at the same time.

• Richard Roe
  • Topic Author
21 Jun 2019 14:08 #3 by Richard Roe
New member hello was created by Richard Roe
Hello everyone . Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Richard Roe and I live in Whitewater, CO. I learned to fly in 2014 in San Manuel, AZ with Parrish Traweek in a 415C. Great instructor and heck of a nice guy. Sadly I have flown very little in the last 5 years cause until now I have not been able to afford an airplane and there are no rudderless light sports for rent around here. Now that I have the money for purchasing a Coupe I am trying to figure out if I can afford to OWN a Coupe. I know there are many variables evolved but I was wondering what a baseline ballpark figure for an annual on a 415C might be. I have researched insurance, hanger and sales tax but I'm having trouble with this question. If anyone can help me answer this I would appreciate it.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds