Breadcrumbs

New member hello

More
22 Jun 2019 09:39 #2063 by Richard Roe
Replied by Richard Roe on topic New member hello
Thank you. That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Shop rates around here are around $100. I appreciate you helping me out. It all sounds doable now. Thanks again.
Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2019 09:12 #2062 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic New member hello
Welcome. Your question about an annual inspection is best answered by "it depends". If there is not other maintenance/upgrades required you should be able to be out the door for no more than $2000 (I'm basing that on local shop charges here in Cali). Your local rates would probably be lower. Owner assist could drop the costs and give you a better understanding of your plane at the same time.

More
21 Jun 2019 14:08 #2060 by Richard Roe
New member hello was created by Richard Roe
Hello everyone . Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Richard Roe and I live in Whitewater, CO. I learned to fly in 2014 in San Manuel, AZ with Parrish Traweek in a 415C. Great instructor and heck of a nice guy. Sadly I have flown very little in the last 5 years cause until now I have not been able to afford an airplane and there are no rudderless light sports for rent around here. Now that I have the money for purchasing a Coupe I am trying to figure out if I can afford to OWN a Coupe. I know there are many variables evolved but I was wondering what a baseline ballpark figure for an annual on a 415C might be. I have researched insurance, hanger and sales tax but I'm having trouble with this question. If anyone can help me answer this I would appreciate it.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds