Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Contacts and Lists

More
21 Jun 2017 13:41 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Contacts and Lists
The list you're looking at isn't too much help! If you look at the roster in the Files>Misc area of this web site you will find a pdf file which is a list of members sorted by state then name. It includes all contact information, too. You can print that file out to have a document you can carry with you when you travel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2017 13:30 #2 by Charles Galloway
Replied by Charles Galloway on topic Contacts and Lists
It would be nice if the member list was in a format that could be sorted to be able to easily find others nearby. Also contact info would be great - email, phone. Right now it is useless.

More
09 Jun 2017 15:34 #3 by Charles Rosenfeld
Replied by Charles Rosenfeld on topic Contacts and Lists
Wolf Emonds, CFI at Illinois Valley Airport ( Cave Junction, OR) is listed in Capers, and has a flight school there, with Ercoupe.

More
02 Jan 2017 17:30 #4 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Contacts and Lists
Web site admin - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
EOC - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Coupe Capers - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Chris Pirrmann
  • Topic Author
02 Jan 2017 16:41 #5 by Chris Pirrmann
Replied by Chris Pirrmann on topic Contacts and Lists
I am a CFIS so I can train sport pilots in my 415C. I'm sorry but I'm across the country from you in Georgia.

More
02 Jan 2017 15:28 #6 by Ronald Raty
Replied by Ronald Raty on topic Contacts and Lists
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, are you an Ercoupe CFI? I have been looking for one somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Most of the ones currently listed in WA, OR, ID, MT seem to have fallen off the radar.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds