Breadcrumbs

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Sliding window tint

Sliding window tint 1 day 12 hours ago #908

Thanks Ken!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sliding window tint 4 days 13 hours ago #901

• Steve McNew
  • Thank you received: 1
I used some of those slap on tint sheets from one of the suppliers - Sportys, or Spruce, or WagAero - don't recall which. One sheet, carefully cut and fitted is on the top part of my windscreen - and one cut in half lengthwise, for the front part of the sliders. The stuff will pull off and move if needed, and is cheap!

Sliding window tint 1 week 1 day ago #894

Hi George. Try any autoparts place or Walmart/Target, etc in their automotive department. I just looked on Amazon and they have a bunch of them. Various sizes. Measure your windows and I'm sure you'll find something that will fit. You could probably put them on the rear windows, too. And a smaller one would be great for just the right spot on the windscreen to block direct sun rays without reducing your forward vision. They are a web like material so you can still partially see through them. They're really pretty cheap, too.

Sliding window tint 1 week 1 day ago #893

Ken:

Where would you find the sunscreens? Thanks for the suggestion.

George

Sliding window tint 1 week 1 day ago #890

Not sure about a tint. I have considered those black web sun screens that attach with suction cups. Not sure if they would remain in place when windows are slid down into the open position. They're cheap and pack up into a very small bag.

Sliding window tint 3 weeks 4 days ago #858

Any suggestions on tinting the sliding windows on a 415C?

Thanks--George
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds