Breadcrumbs

ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door

More
11 Jan 2019 02:46 #7 by Edward Moore
Replied by Edward Moore on topic ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door
Thanks Joey - us 90 year olds, "ain't never learnt" all them computer skills - we just stumble around and sometimes get there! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey Shreve
10 Jan 2019 10:01 #8 by Joey Shreve
Replied by Joey Shreve on topic ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door

• BILLY REEVES
  • Topic Author
10 Jan 2019 09:36 #9 by BILLY REEVES
Replied by BILLY REEVES on topic ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door
I guess I am not too savvy so was not able to follow your lead Edward so would sincerely appreciate it if you would be kind enough to help me get to that reference you provided. My wife is a quadriplegic and owned an air coupe back in the late 80s. She told me she knows there is such approval by FAA but she does not remember how or who provided that info. Thank you for your help! Bill Reeves

More
08 Jan 2019 23:57 - 09 Jan 2019 00:16 #10 by Edward Moore
Replied by Edward Moore on topic ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door
IIRC "Ercoupeinfo.org" under the STC/337 file has something there. . I'll go there now and check it. Yep it's there - my address to page may be off a bit - just search "ercoupe info" and you'll find it. The file is a one time STC so duplicating may be a challenge but at least a starting point to discuss with FAA. Any problem finding, let me know and I'll do a better job.
Last edit: 09 Jan 2019 00:16 by Edward Moore. Reason: later info

• BILLY REEVES
  • Topic Author
08 Jan 2019 02:24 #11 by BILLY REEVES
ERCOUPE 415-C Right Side Door was created by BILLY REEVES
Does anyone know anything about installing a door on the right side of the subject aircraft? My wife is a quadriplegic which almost necessitates a requirement for entering and exiting the aircraft. We have heard there is an FAA-approved procedure for this alteration.

Will appreciate any help!
Billy Reeves
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds