Breadcrumbs

Putting an Ercoupe on skis

• Alan Cuthbert
05 Feb 2023 18:45 #1 by Alan Cuthbert
Replied by Alan Cuthbert on topic Putting an Ercoupe on skis
The Federal 1500 series was only type certified for the 415-C and C/D. We figured out the installation on our C/D and it is so much fun! Perhaps you can do a 337 for the alon.

I’m happy to share what I know This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2022 16:16 #2 by Robert James
Replied by Robert James on topic Putting an Ercoupe on skis
I’m interested in putting my Alon on Skis too!
Here’s a link to winter flying photos, and a few pictures of the ski’s I am interested in using. I cannot separate the photos of the skis out from the others.
Warning, this might be a Big File when opened, as a photos are done by a photographer, www.flickr.com/photos/100631529@N06/

www.flickr.com/photos/100631529@N06/52543253579/

• Alan Cuthbert
25 Nov 2022 17:57 #3 by Alan Cuthbert
Replied by Alan Cuthbert on topic Putting an Ercoupe on skis
Did you ever get your coupe on skis? I just bought a set and am looking for more info on rigging and operation.

More
29 Sep 2019 22:15 - 09 Feb 2020 12:11 #4 by Eric Bellings
Putting an Ercoupe on skis was created by Eric Bellings
I am looking for any help or someone who knows about rigging an Ercoupe with skis. My father and I have a 1946 coupe with a front ski for an Ercoupe and a set of mains. (Federal 1500s) Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched the internet for pictures of Ercoupe's on skis with the hopes I can get the owners information, to see if they can offer any help. All of this has been challenging but I know the information is out there. I'm just trying to get some leads.

Thank you and happy flying!
Last edit: 09 Feb 2020 12:11 by Eric Bellings.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds