Breadcrumbs

Autopilot

More
29 Aug 2022 19:59 #1 by Kerry Carpenter
Replied by Kerry Carpenter on topic Autopilot
I am also interested in this single axis autopilot. Please keep me posted.
On another note . . . At my request, Scott Philiben from CiES is working on a 337 for fuel senders to my GI275 EIS. I'll start another post on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2022 11:26 #2 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Autopilot
It looks like a pretty "simple" installation. In my case there is a vacant ELT mounting tray attached to frames E and F that I'll mount the servo to. It would be straight forward using angles instead to create a platform to mount the servo to. That would be better than my tray since the tray is not level or square with the bell crank. Brittain utilized a mount for their servos on frame F so using both would spread the load better as well. Unfortunately the Brittain is no longer in production.

More
29 Aug 2022 11:00 #3 by Andy Mintz Mintz
Replied by Andy Mintz Mintz on topic Autopilot
John

I want one for my ercoupe and i think a lot more wil want this single axis autopilot also. Thxs andy mintz

More
29 Aug 2022 10:34 #4 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Autopilot
I'm currently working on 337 approval for a Trio EZPilot single axis autopilot with the servo mounted between and attached to fuselage frames E and F and connecting to the "mixer" bell crank. My AP/IA has the package and waiting for response from the FAA.

More
29 Aug 2022 09:38 #5 by Andy Mintz Mintz
Replied by Andy Mintz Mintz on topic Autopilot
Kerry

Please keep me updated about aircraft automations
Interest in developing autopilot for our ercoupes. Thxs andy

More
14 Feb 2022 05:20 #6 by Kerry Carpenter
Replied by Kerry Carpenter on topic Autopilot
There is supposed to be a Zoom meeting this Thursday evening. I will try to Zoom in and find out what it would take to get a resolution of support. Join in if you can. A link should be coming in your email. 

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds