Breadcrumbs

Ramshorn yoke

More
07 Apr 2023 15:42 #1 by Ken Thompson
Replied by Ken Thompson on topic Ramshorn yoke
I have the standard “pretzel” yoke. My push to talk button is a microswitch embedded in the yoke hub cover, easily operated with the thumb of your left hand without moving the hand on the yoke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2023 01:21 - 19 Mar 2023 01:36 #2 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Ramshorn yoke
All shafts are the same dia. Hole locations may diff. The hard part is getting the Erco wheel off... The C and CD shafts are the same length but with diff up stop hole locations. E and G  with F1, F1A are longer. Alons are shorter M10 ??  7/8" O.D 
Last edit: 19 Mar 2023 01:36 by Warren Hampton. Reason: more to say

More
09 Feb 2023 15:04 #3 by David Gilson
Replied by David Gilson on topic Ramshorn yoke
Thanks for the quick response. I was interested because they are "standard" yokes that I'm used to and a ptt switch can be easily mounted where a thumb can get to it. Currently the ptt is on the instrument panel.

More
09 Feb 2023 14:43 #4 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Ramshorn yoke
If memory serves, they require a different size control shaft. It’s not a simple unbolt and swap. I like the looks of the pretzels. Plus they say “Ercoupe” at least if you have the right covers…

More
09 Feb 2023 14:14 #5 by David Gilson
Ramshorn yoke was created by David Gilson
I'm considering installing ramshorn yokes on my 415c, is this a big production or just a few bolts. The paperwork included references cutting, this sounds a little offputting to me because once I cut something, I can't go back.
any info will be helpful..
thanks

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds