Breadcrumbs

Sun N Fun 2024

More
19 Mar 2024 20:03 #1 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Sun N Fun 2024
Well, dang it!  My plans have been cancelled. I’m not going to be able to make it due to having some surgery that week.  For those of you who that get to go, HAVE FUN!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2024 19:15 #2 by Keith Whitcomb
Replied by Keith Whitcomb on topic Sun N Fun 2024
I have hotel reservations for the week, 9-13. I recently finished my private pilots license (33 years in the making) and will be flying my Alon there. As far as actual flying day, it depends on the weather.

More
17 Mar 2024 20:01 #3 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Sun N Fun 2024
  I’m planning (hoping) to go again this year. Flying from Central Alabama to 24J (Suwannee County, Fl) then Lakeland. Syd Cohen is under the weather, but I’d be
willing to group fly with anyone whose headed down. Since Syd isn’t going to be there this year, will there even be an Ercoupe Table in the Type Tent???  I’m planning on heading down on Sunday or Monday (weather permitting). 
Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2024 12:14 #4 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Sun N Fun 2024
Emmett, glad to see you are now ONE OF US. Kind of like pod people, we Ercoupers are...

For the first time in a bazillion years (approximately) there will be no caravan to Sun-N-Fun. It would be kind of cool if a bunch of Ercoupe owners could find a staging point somewhere in the southeast and fly in to Sun-N-Fun together.

I won't be doing Florida this year, so y'all have fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmett Jones

More
12 Mar 2024 11:12 #5 by Emmett Jones
Sun N Fun 2024 was created by Emmett Jones
As a student pilot, I'm not able to fly in but my son and I will be driving in for the first 3 days.  I will be available to help if there is an Ercoupe table at the event.  Is anyone else planning on attending?

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds