Breadcrumbs

Hoping to look at an ercoupe in California/Arizona/Nevada?

More
27 Feb 2022 00:14 #1 by Warren Hampton
Which State are you In? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2022 21:16 #2 by Ron Holmes
There is a 415 C in Los Banos Ca. I tried to add a picture of it here but was unable to... If you send me your email I will forward the information on it... It is listed in Barnstormers however there are zero pictures there... I have a few pictures and a little info on the plane.

If you are interested my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

More
20 Jan 2022 20:06 #3 by Matt Gunsch
There are a coupe of Coupes for sale in the Ph area, but only one is a C model. I am on the west side of Phx, I have a G model. Copperstate fly in is coming up next month, don't know how many Coupes are planning on attending.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Barros

• James Barros
  • Topic Author
20 Jan 2022 15:41 #4 by James Barros
Hi everyone, 

My name is James.  My father owned an Ercoupe when I was knee high to a grasshopper.  He gave up aviation to raise a family, and is now old enough that he's limited to Light Sport for re-entry into flying.  I'm coming up on being debt free after a long slog, and thought that owning an Ercoupe with my father would be a great way to get back in debt again ;) 

He suggested that before I commit, I see if I could find someone who has one, preferably in Southern California, but if not, anywhere within a days drive, that would be willing to show me around their plane, discuss it, and if not too huge an ask, possibly go for a flight? (If not, I totally understand, I'd be thrilled just to see one in person)  He's concerned that after a few lessons in a thrashed out 172 I'll be underwhelmed by the Ercoupe.  (I think I'll be in love with it. Power and speed are not the end all and be all of aviation) 

If anyone would be up to letting a total stranger buy you lunch and oogle your Ercoupe, I would greatly appreciate it.  

Thank you. 

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds