Breadcrumbs

Welcome to Coupe Corner, Glendale AZ

More
10 Apr 2022 12:53 #1 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic Welcome to Coupe Corner, Glendale AZ

Happenings at Coupe Corner, We finished the annual on the 415E, Bob Holiday has been trying to fly the wings off his C model to finish his Light Sport certificate. I found a cracked discharge fitting on the fuel pump of my 415G, I replaced the fitting and test flight was good. While I was doing my test flight, Bob was in the pattern as well, it was kind of fun having 2 Coupes landing in sequence. I had a chance to fly Bobs C model with rudder peddles and decided they are a waste of space, other than it was kind of fun to try to slip a Coupe, also the amount of air coming into the cabin with the windows open is much more with the flat windshield VS the bubble windshield. I now have flown 3 different Coupes and each one has a personality.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2022 16:01 #2 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Welcome to Coupe Corner, Glendale AZ
There are only two Coupes here in Fallon Nv., one is registered Experimental because owner has done so many add on himself

More
17 Mar 2022 11:21 #3 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Welcome to Coupe Corner, Glendale AZ
That's cool!

More
10 Mar 2022 20:26 #4 by Matt Gunsch
Welcome to Coupe Corner, Glendale AZ was created by Matt Gunsch
A strange thing has happened at the Glendale airport, there are 5 Ercoupes / Air Coupes in the covered parking and all 5 are in ajoining tiedowns, 
415C Terry Reynolds
415C Bob Holiday
415E Terry Reynolds
415G Matt Gunsch
F-1 Tad Daughters 
we have taken to calling our corner of the airport Coupe Corner, the owner of the shades is going to put up a street sign near our parking area.  

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds