Breadcrumbs

looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area

More
03 Jul 2021 11:46 #1 by John Jones
Too bad I’m 18 hours or so away to the west.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2021 05:22 #2 by Michael Hainen
Replied by Michael Hainen on topic looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area
Wow, BFR for a ride, I'll bet Joshua's dance card will be filled for months.
Great airplane choice for taking a daughter up for exposure and rides. Better than a convertible car.

• joshua hendry
  • Topic Author
02 Jul 2021 18:46 #3 by joshua hendry
Replied by joshua hendry on topic looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area
Next time you are at XNX let me know and ill sneak over! Thanks!

• Randy Hirsch
02 Jul 2021 16:44 #4 by Randy Hirsch
Replied by Randy Hirsch on topic looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area
I’ll be at the Winchester breakfast tomorrow BGF, if you can make that I’d be happy to take you up. I occasionally fly into XNX which isn’t too far from 1A7, I can let you know the next time I’m up that way.

• joshua hendry
  • Topic Author
01 Jul 2021 18:24 #5 by joshua hendry
Replied by joshua hendry on topic looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area
Hi Randy! Thanks for the response. My hangar is at Jackson County 1A7. I am willing to travel to see one. Also I can give a BFR for the trouble! Or buy lunch! I have been an airline pilot for the past 15 years and drifted away from GA but missed it terribly. Now I have a daughter who is showing interest in aviation, so that gives me a great excuse to get back in!

• Randy Hirsch
01 Jul 2021 12:59 #6 by Randy Hirsch
Replied by Randy Hirsch on topic looking to "try on" an Ercoupe in the middle tn area
Hey Josh, I'm in the Chattanooga area, there are a few coupes around here and I know of a few in the Knoxville area too. What is the closest general aviation airport for you?

Randy Hirsch

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds