Breadcrumbs

Can someone help move a Coupe?

More
26 May 2024 17:06 #1 by Keith Whitcomb
Replied by Keith Whitcomb on topic Can someone help move a Coupe?
Hi!  I passed your info to Brad Neel.   He regularly disassembles and ships aircraft via a shipping container.  

When I purchased my Alon from him,  he took the wings off trucked it to me here in Georgia and helped me reassemble it.

I currently am waiting for him to truck my next project from KBOW to KHMP.

The Ercoupe wings come off in about an hour.  It takes another hour or so to make it airworthy again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2024 11:53 #2 by Nathan Bissonette
Replied by Nathan Bissonette on topic Can someone help move a Coupe?
Dennis, I tried to use the email in your post but it bombed.  

I hired Mark Stanfield to fly my 415-C from South Dakota to Wisconsin this Spring.  Excellent work, reasonable price.  He's on Barnstormers:

www.barnstormers.com/classified-1701786-...EST.html?catid=21900

Mark resides in Minnesota but flies for Delta and is frequently in Atlanta, which is close enough to Columbus that he might be a possibility.  At least, you can ask him. 

More
24 May 2024 22:08 #3 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Can someone help move a Coupe?
Bill Willmweroth DeLand Barnstormers 386 453 7576 He is out of Fla. moved wing i sold . Nice guy

More
22 May 2024 09:21 #4 by Super User
Can someone help move a Coupe? was created by Super User
I have just sold my Ercoupe N99720 to a great man in Orlando Florida. He has owned an Ercoupe in the past and is on a grass strip. This is a prefect home for this wonderful plane. I am looking for someone to deliver the plane to him from Columbus Georgia to Kissimmee Florida as I am not able to. If anyone is able to help or has advice please call, text or Email me.Dennis Lanier7065961007 office7065270317 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds