Breadcrumbs

Ercoupe Memorabilia / Interesting items to buy.

More
17 Jul 2024 11:45 #1 by Brian Gerdes
Replied by Brian Gerdes on topic Ercoupe Memorabilia / Interesting items to buy.
Thank you Warren!! Yes, I loved the items you sent to me. I sent you an email with my sincere Thank You and thoughts on some of the items, so please check your personal email from me. Thanks again!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2024 17:28 #2 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Ercoupe Memorabilia / Interesting items to buy.
Did you find anything good in the box?

More
19 Jun 2024 15:09 #3 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Ercoupe Memorabilia / Interesting items to buy.
Box will be coming your way in a few days.

More
19 Jun 2024 13:08 #4 by Brian Gerdes
Replied by Brian Gerdes on topic Ercoupe Memorabilia / Interesting items to buy.
Hello Warren. I emailed you back as requested. Thank You!!

-Brian Gerdes

More
19 Jun 2024 12:39 #5 by Warren Hampton
Brian, What your mailing address? Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I will send what I have keep. Keep what you like and dump the rest.

More
03 Jun 2024 18:34 - 14 Jun 2024 02:27 #6 by Brian Gerdes
Hello all. I am a fellow 1946 Ercoupe 415C owner and pilot. I love Ercoupe memorabilia and interesting Ercoupe historical items. I collect photos, ads, interesting parts, artwork, and anything else related to Ercoupes. If you have anything interesting that you want to pass along or sell and you want it to go to someone who will care for it for the next generation I am your guy.

I am always on the lookout for old Coupe Capers, photos, and anything related to Ercoupes and the ERCO factory.

Especially looking for:

Pink Ercoupe keychains
Original Loop Antenna
Photos of crashed Ercoupes 
Happy photos of people using Ercoupes
Individual parts to put on display.

Thanks for your consideration!

Brian Gerdes
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
714-686-3601

Last edit: 14 Jun 2024 02:27 by Brian Gerdes.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds