Breadcrumbs

Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership

• John Wallace
  • Topic Author
29 May 2021 10:09 #1 by John Wallace
Replied by John Wallace on topic Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership
I would consider a great 415C or C/D to purchase. However, I wish to do this purchase as a partnership. Send any candidate that meets LSA to the email address on the flyer below.

Wally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lynol
29 May 2021 09:07 #2 by Lynol
Replied by Lynol on topic Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership
Do you want to buy an Ercoupe?

• John Wallace
  • Topic Author
06 Feb 2021 12:58 #3 by John Wallace
Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership was created by John Wallace
Hi, I am looking to find an aircraft ownership partner (s) in a light sport two seater. I could buy outright but would perfer to find a partner to collaborate in the purchase of a tricycle gear choice (a nice ERCO). This could be a 50/50 partnership with all expenses split equally. Purchase expense estimated $20000- $45000, plus a negotiated maintenance reserve. I have co-owned a PA28 150 HP Piper Cherokee with great success in the past. Looking to base this aircraft within a maximum one hour drive from Sequim, Washington.I currently fly a 1947 415 C/D Ercoupe (ERCO) at Shelton Flying Club. The club is considering selling it, but I am hoping for other options. I have about 4000 hours total time, but less than 300 as a single engine PIC. I started flying in college and after school started my Air Force career. I became an HC-130 (Lockheed Hercules) Rescue Navigator for the Air Force Reserve. It was a great career that lasted over 25 years. After retiring, it was time to go back to school to attend Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) program.  I have both Airframe and Powerplant Ratings.  Please see my "Airport Flyer" attached.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds