Breadcrumbs

Uavionix Tail beacon spacer needed

More
27 Jan 2022 17:34 - 27 Jan 2022 17:48 #1 by Philip Vardara
Replied by Philip Vardara on topic Uavionix Tail beacon spacer needed
Thanks for the quick reply. I got the .stl file and have found a guy locally to print it. $20 including tax.  What baffles me is the .stl calls it 2" in diameter, but the uAvionix spec looks like 1.75" D.  Oh well, we'll see what happens.  Thanks again. 

By the way: did you see my vacuum question below?  Any thoughts? :-))
Last edit: 27 Jan 2022 17:48 by Philip Vardara.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2022 16:58 #2 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Uavionix Tail beacon spacer needed
I would, but my printer has been shut down for several months it would take a lot of effort to fire it up, since it has been moved, etc. There are several services online that you can send a file to and they'll print it and ship it to you (for a fee). Those spacers were originally done using TPU, which not all printers can handle. I made some out of PLA, and they were just fine. TPU comes out like hard rubber and PLA is just hard plastic. Both work fine with the tailBeacon. I think you could get the fastest service by using one of the online services....

More
26 Jan 2022 20:05 #3 by Philip Vardara
Uavionix Tail beacon spacer needed was created by Philip Vardara
If anyone out there has a 3-D printer and can print the spacer, I will happily pay. Give my your address and how much and I'll put a check in the mail immediately.  I'm told the file is somewhere on this site.  Thank you very much! 

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds