Breadcrumbs

Battery 337

More
30 Dec 2023 14:23 #1 by RP J
Replied by RP J on topic Battery 337
Which earthX battery did you use?

Also, care to share that stamped 337 with the community in the documents section to help others get approved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2023 21:46 #2 by John Jones
Replied by John Jones on topic Battery 337
Well done!

More
09 May 2023 19:59 #3 by David Gilson
Replied by David Gilson on topic Battery 337
As a follow up, I sent in a 337 for a b and c alternator an earth x battery and the alpha master switch stc, all was approved. Now I'm compiling the parts.

More
16 Feb 2023 08:45 #4 by John Jones
Yes, I was successful. There is a 337 for installation in a 415 model in the documents section here that is quite good for information. The Alon's have a different battery box arrangement but everything else is pretty much the same. Now the 337 approval for an autopilot installation is a different matter…that's still a work in progress.

More
14 Feb 2023 18:48 #5 by David Gilson
Replied by David Gilson on topic Battery 337
I actually started this process with earth x and contacted them. They responded that a field approval would probably not be approved. Were you successful? If so, any info you would give me would be greatly apprecitiated. 20lbs. 8s alot where I live.

More
13 Feb 2023 17:06 #6 by John Jones
There is also discussion that using a PMA approved battery doesn’t even need a 337 as it is not a major alteration. That would depend on your IA. I believe there are several planes that have gone this route for the 10# savings. I opted to go the 337 route for an EarthX lithium battery to save 20#.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds