Breadcrumbs

Mountain View Arkansas Update

More
18 May 2022 07:13 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Mountain View Arkansas Update

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2022 19:45 #2 by Larry Snyder
We have somewhere around 26 people and 12 Ercoupes set for the Mountain View Fly-In coming up! For the $40 fee you get:

1. Pizza and homemade ice cream Friday evening
2. Full breakfast Saturday morning
3. BBQ dinner Saturday evening
4. Homemade cinnamon rolls Sunday morning
5. Coffee all the tim
6. Soda and water
7. A one-of-a-kind custom T Shirt designed just for this event.

Hoping and praying for great weather June 3-5! We have folks coming from 13 states east of the Rockies!

More
03 May 2022 12:31 #3 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Mountain View Arkansas Update
What is the name of the Ozark motel/hotel you mentioned in the other post. It says Ozark ok, or something like that. Do you have a phone number for them. I told momma that I'd take her to a motel instead of doing it camping style.

What is the latest we can register and send you money. Also, will you have a "weather" cancellation policy like you did last year?

More
27 Apr 2022 13:47 #4 by Larry Snyder
On the east ramp you will see the terminal and fuel station in the south side of the runway, by a big ramp with 10 tie downs. There is a large grassy area just south of the terminal building where you can camp.

More
27 Apr 2022 13:10 #5 by Randy Branson
Replied by Randy Branson on topic Mountain View Arkansas Update
Hey there Larry:

I'm trying to plan out the month of June. I'm wanting to come to the fly-in and also take the co-pilot to a family reunion the following weekend in South Carolina. My little Coupe is going to be busy!

You and I "talked" about camping at the airport. But looking at aerial photos of the airport, I can't really determine where one would camp. I'm not sure I can tell where the terminal building is except maybe those buildings on the east side of the property near the Rwy 27 approach end. If that is the case, where would one camp?

PS: Just learned that a second cousin of mine is trying to open a leather business in Mountain View, but apparently his building lease has fallen through. Any ideas?

Randy

More
02 Apr 2022 07:26 #6 by Larry Snyder
Mountain View Arkansas Update was created by Larry Snyder
We’re starting to get registrations for our regional fly-in June 3-5. 
After our lunch in Batesville on June 4 I’m hoping to get a tour of the Mark Martin NASCAR museum right down the road. 
Here’s a link to the event in Social Flight:
www.socialflight.com/event-details.php?eventId=1232665

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds