Breadcrumbs

Mountain View Fly-In 2025!

More
16 Oct 2024 21:54 #1 by Brooks McNew
Replied by Brooks McNew on topic Mountain View Fly-In 2025!
Thanks for all your effort on this, Larry! I appreciate the advance notice because that's what it takes for me to get time off from work. I hope to meet you there - you'll get a chance to make fun of my paint job!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2024 20:19 #2 by Kenneth Crofut
Replied by Kenneth Crofut on topic Mountain View Fly-In 2025!
Looking forward. Allways a great flyin.

More
15 Oct 2024 15:10 - 15 Oct 2024 15:10 #3 by Larry Snyder
Mountain View Fly-In 2025! was created by Larry Snyder
I am excited to announce that the 2025 Mountain View Fly-In will be June 6-8, 2025!

The Fly-In will start on Friday, June 6, 2025, at the Mountain View, Arkansas, airport (7M2). Friday night is the Randy Feldpouch Pizza and Home-Made Ice Cream Party. Saturday will feature our first annual Lynn Nelsen Breakfast at the airport and a lunch fly-out to Gaston's, with some special things for the ladies at the Quilt Shop at the Ozark Folk Center. 

Rooms this time will be at the Cabins at Dry Creek at the Ozark Folk Center, and I'm working on Saturday dinner at the Skillet Restaurant at the Folk Center, along with a program at the White Oak Theater featuring picking, grinning, and clogging! Bring your best hillbilly attitude!

Sunday morning we'll have a light breakfast before departures.

I haven't set a registration fee yet, since I need to learn more about costs at the Folk Center, etc. I will work hard to keep the cost down AND to include most of the things for the weekend in the one registration fee, as always.

We will be available on Thursday, too, for anyone wanting to come in early and getting an extra dose of the Folk Music Capitol of the World!!

My big regret for 2024 is that I did not do the Mountain Fly-In because of the Eclipse Party that came a little earlier. WE ARE BACK! This year we remember two of our most loyal attendees and totally great guys, Randy Feldpouch and Lynn Nelsen. Both truly enjoyed our fly-in and were amazing people. Let's have some Ercoupe fun in their honor!

Look for more info in the Coupe Capers!

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Oct 2024 15:10 by Larry Snyder.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds