Breadcrumbs

Ercoupe in EAA Vintage Magazine

More
05 Feb 2022 22:24 #1 by Kerry Carpenter
Replied by Kerry Carpenter on topic Ercoupe in EAA Vintage Magazine
I had to chuckle at your comment about the Cherokee Six. I just sold my Six last week for pretty much those reasons.  I'm keeping my Ercoupe 415D and am upgrading my panel.  Check out my post under "Autopilot" to see what I'm trying to do to get us all in a position to opt for installing a GFC500 Autopilot.  Your support would be very much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2022 14:33 #2 by Michael Hainen
Replied by Michael Hainen on topic Ercoupe in EAA Vintage Magazine
Only room for one 4-place. Let's hope Matt Dunlap finishes the one and only 4 place ercoupe in time to sit in the Vintage Circle at EAA Oshkosh 2022.

More
14 Jan 2022 08:25 #3 by Larry Snyder
Ercoupe in EAA Vintage Magazine was created by Larry Snyder
There was a large article in the latest EAA Vintage magazine about a gentleman named Dirk Kingrey who restored an Ercoupe. Unfortunately, he does not appear to be a member of the EOC! He knew Vernon Gregory, so he DOES know about our club! If anyone out there knows this guy, please encourage him to become part of the club. It appears he is now very familiar with coupes! The article talks about how he was looking for a 4-place airplane but realized the Ercoupe was perfect for his needs. How many times do we need to fly with more than 2 persons in the airplane? I originally wanted a Cherokee 6 to carry the family, but they are all grown and gone, and now I'm glad I don't have to feed a 260 or 300 horsepower engine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randy Branson

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds