Breadcrumbs

Operator Handbook - Checklist - Paper & Foreflight

• Lynol
  • Topic Author
08 Jun 2017 19:14 #7 by Lynol
Nice catch, Ken. Both are correct.
I've attached the original .doc file for anyone who would like to modify the file.
Feel free to add or remove pages as you would like.
Again, I provide this for reference only.

File Attachment:

File Name: Ercoupe415....doc.zip
File Size:835 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2017 18:29 #8 by Ken Thompson
Replied by Ken Thompson on topic Operator Handbook - Checklist - Paper & Foreflight
Good stuff! Thank you for posting this. I have a couple of comments/questions

1. I don't understand your MPH to knots multiplier.
I figure it's about .87. 115mph x .87 (rounded) = 100kts.

2. Emergency checklist: you list a Mayday call for partial power loss descent but not for total power loss descent. This is not a criticism. But someone experiencing a total engine failure might need to be reminded to put out a distress call.

Thanks again!

• Bud Bornemann
05 Jun 2017 15:09 #9 by Bud Bornemann
Replied by Bud Bornemann on topic Operator Handbook - Checklist - Paper & Foreflight
Lynol, Thanks for the reply, will use the Handbook and appreciate your work.

• Lynol
  • Topic Author
04 Jun 2017 21:47 - 04 Jun 2017 21:48 #10 by Lynol
Sorry, the Foreflight checklist can only be used in the Foreflight application on an IOS device (iPad, iPhone). The Foreflight checklist is for a 415-C Ercoupe and contains the same information as the checklists included in the 415-C Operator's Handbook, only in electronic format for use in the Foreflight application. To use the Foreflight checklist, you have to import it into Foreflight. I hope that clarifies the Foreflight checklist :)
Last edit: 04 Jun 2017 21:48 by Lynol.

• Bud Bornemann
03 Jun 2017 21:12 - 03 Jun 2017 21:13 #11 by Bud Bornemann
Replied by Bud Bornemann on topic Operator Handbook - Checklist - Paper & Foreflight
Thanks Karma just what I've been looking for. I have downloaded the PDF handbook file and find it extremely helpful.
However the Foreflight Checklist would also be helpful but I'm unable to download and print this. Possibly because
of computer stupidity or old computer. Can you provide this checklist in a format that even I can download and print ?
thanks a lot Bud
Last edit: 03 Jun 2017 21:13 by Bud Bornemann.

• Lynol
  • Topic Author
03 Jun 2017 15:57 - 03 Jun 2017 15:58 #12 by Lynol
Fellow Ercoupers.
I provide to you for your reference, two files. One is a PDF file for a Checklist booklet. It is designed as an Ercoupe 4125-C Operator's Handbook. When the Ercoupe was originally sold, it did not come with an Operator's Handbook as we know today. I've tailored it for a 415-C with 1320 LBS Gross weight and extended baggage compartment. This PDF should be Printed in color and double sided. I had mine laminated and plastic spiral bound at FedEx/Kinkos. I keep and use in my Ercoupe and referenced on every flight.

The second is a Foreflight Checklist for the Ercoupe. I just started using Foreflight, so I created a checklist for Foreflight. It is editable in Foreflight to suit your Ercoupe.

I offer both these checklists to the public domain to increase safety and awareness.

Disclaimer: These are reference only and not approved by the FAA or any other governmental agency.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jun 2017 15:58 by Lynol.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds