Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Is there a newbie FAQ section on the forums?

More
11 May 2023 18:37 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Is there a newbie FAQ section on the forums?
Anyone who would like a copy of the Type Club Manual can send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll mail it as an attachment - it's 2.5 mb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2023 18:34 #2 by Larry Snyder
I've asked the webmaster to upload the EOC Type Club Manual to the Documents area. It has a lot of "gotcha" information that a lot of people don't learn before flying an Ercoupe. Yes, they are easy to fly, BUT they are different from your other similar aircraft!
The following user(s) said Thank You: William McCormick

• William McCormick
  • William McCormick's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 May 2023 18:30 #3 by William McCormick
Replied by William McCormick on topic Is there a newbie FAQ section on the forums?
Will do and thanks!

More
11 May 2023 18:24 #4 by Larry Snyder
On this web site look under “articles” and “documents”. There are some good documents about buying a coupe and doing annuals. There’s a complete manual u der documents. Just snoop around!
The following user(s) said Thank You: William McCormick

• William McCormick
  • William McCormick's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 May 2023 18:08 #5 by William McCormick
Is there a newbie FAQ section on the forums? was created by William McCormick
Afternoon,

Newbie here in the middle of a pre-buy for a decent yellow '46 415-C, (has rudder the pedal kit) with C-75-12 in her. Is there a newbies section or FAQ? Not having luck at the moment finding one. Lots of questions of course. Looking for Fuel Cap, Gph burn rate, performance, handling tips and tricks, any documents, maintenance items to look out for and places to get parts. If all goes well I'd like to refurb the panel back to classic looks for starters and toss any weight I can so I can carry more and get her back to as original as possible. Would like to change the metal McCauley in for a wood one when the time comes. Any guidance and/or direction is greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Cheers!

Sgt Mac

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds