Breadcrumbs

Time to give up Couping. Sale

More
25 Jun 2024 17:47 #1 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic Time to give up Couping. Sale
Like I said I love you guy and gals' enjoy you all ! I can still read and type so I will keep in the loop even if we can't loop a Coupe...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2024 07:13 #2 by Nathan Bissonette
Replied by Nathan Bissonette on topic Time to give up Couping. Sale
Sorry to hear it, Warren.  You were a great help to me.  I hope you stay active in the EOC so others can learn from you.  Take good care . . . .

More
21 Jun 2024 18:17 #3 by Terry Reece
Replied by Terry Reece on topic Time to give up Couping. Sale
Warren,
Thanks for your help and being a fountain of information. I just sold my girl ..
Best regards
Terry Reece

More
21 Jun 2024 17:31 #4 by Warren Hampton
Thank you for the nice words, Bob! I will as long as I live still be A Couper... I love them and all of you that do too. But my body is just to beat up now. The best thing my Dad ever told me was " Warren an Ercoupe would be a good airplane for you!" As luck had is way one came my way> Paid $1500.00 for her 3800H in 1986. Need a carb and radio got another a few year later for about $2500. gave it to my brother and got him started too. "It has been a wonderful run."

More
21 Jun 2024 16:57 #5 by Bob DeMunck
Replied by Bob DeMunck on topic Time to give up Couping. Sale
Thoughts and prayers going your way for a quick recovery Warren. Don't be a stranger on this forum or Facebook group. We can all use your wisdom on these old birds. Blue skies my friend.

More
20 Jun 2024 18:26 #6 by Warren Hampton
Thank Larry I love Ercoupe people 99% are wonderful people to know. To share times with them has been a real joy! Just missed a call from Vern. Love talking with him the total nicest guy!!! And my PS to this. Dame it! spent another night in the hospital had another small stroke. P.Oed

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds