Breadcrumbs

Prebuy inspection in the Maine area

More
25 May 2021 08:56 #1 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Prebuy inspection in the Maine area
Found this guy in Maine. Some of these listings may no longer be valid, but you can try....

AP/IA Ray Steinmeyer, 2165 West River Road, Sidney, ME 04330
207-441-2397 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2021 08:53 #2 by Larry Snyder
Replied by Larry Snyder on topic Prebuy inspection in the Maine area
Just a note - the C85 with the O200 crankshaft STC is a really good engine. In fact, it is better than the O200 on the Ercoupe, because the propellers listed in the O200 STC are not the best choice for power! So while they giveth you the 100 hp engine with the STC, they then taketh away with poor propeller options!

Check the next to last page of the Coupe Capers for alit of mechanics. Hopefully you can find someone up in that area to call on....

• Tim Hine
  • Topic Author
25 May 2021 08:33 #3 by Tim Hine
Prebuy inspection in the Maine area was created by Tim Hine
Hello everyone,

I became a member just a few minutes ago, but I have been looking at Ercoupes for a while now.

I finally found a D model with a O-200 in the Maine area with a decent price, but I live many miles away in Bama.

I have read the pre-buy article, but looking for some one in the Maine area that would do a prebuy and flight of the aircraft. If anyone knows anyone in that area please respond.

If its not this airplane, I plan to eventually purchase, so any advice the members can give is always welcome. I want an O-200 for the climb performance, not so much worried about cruise, just climb.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds