Breadcrumbs

What to put on display signs

More
11 May 2023 22:07 #1 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic What to put on display signs
your logbooks and the FAA data CD is about all there is. Once you have names of past owners you can start digging.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2023 18:12 #2 by William McCormick
Replied by William McCormick on topic What to put on display signs
Speaking of, is there a way/place to trace out the history of a particular bird to build a placard?

More
20 Apr 2023 19:12 #3 by Matt Gunsch
Replied by Matt Gunsch on topic What to put on display signs
Not really a sign, but I have a notebook I put on the wing that explains why my coupe has a cow kill marking on the side, inside is a story, photos of the plane after the cow, then there is a page asking what happened to the cow? the next page is a photo of a steak dinner.

A&P, IA, PPSEL
too many years GA and Warbird Maint
Check out the Ercoupe Discussion group on facebook

More
20 Apr 2023 14:45 #4 by Larry Snyder
What to put on display signs was created by Larry Snyder
John Recine has requested photos or information about informational displays with Ercoupes at fly-ins. Feel free to post pictures here or email them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. John writes:I am looking for photos of coupes at fly ins history display boards telling about the aircraft. Photos of ones now being used would be helpful in acting as a template for mine. I plan attending flyins and displaying my new to me 1946 C model N93451. Also any pictures you may have of the aircraft by previous owners or displays. Thank you for your assistance in advance. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds