Breadcrumbs

Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership

More
29 May 2021 10:09 #1 by John Wallace
Replied by John Wallace on topic Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership
I would consider a great 415C or C/D to purchase. However, I wish to do this purchase as a partnership. Send any candidate that meets LSA to the email address on the flyer below.

Wally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2021 09:07 #2 by Lynol
Replied by Lynol on topic Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership
Do you want to buy an Ercoupe?

More
06 Feb 2021 12:58 #3 by John Wallace
Wanted: LSA Aircraft or Partnership was created by John Wallace
Hi, I am looking to find an aircraft ownership partner (s) in a light sport two seater. I could buy outright but would perfer to find a partner to collaborate in the purchase of a tricycle gear choice (a nice ERCO). This could be a 50/50 partnership with all expenses split equally. Purchase expense estimated $20000- $45000, plus a negotiated maintenance reserve. I have co-owned a PA28 150 HP Piper Cherokee with great success in the past. Looking to base this aircraft within a maximum one hour drive from Sequim, Washington.I currently fly a 1947 415 C/D Ercoupe (ERCO) at Shelton Flying Club. The club is considering selling it, but I am hoping for other options. I have about 4000 hours total time, but less than 300 as a single engine PIC. I started flying in college and after school started my Air Force career. I became an HC-130 (Lockheed Hercules) Rescue Navigator for the Air Force Reserve. It was a great career that lasted over 25 years. After retiring, it was time to go back to school to attend Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) program.  I have both Airframe and Powerplant Ratings.  Please see my "Airport Flyer" attached.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds