Breadcrumbs

WTB: 46 Ercoupe

• Jeffery Francom
19 Apr 2021 10:59 #1 by Jeffery Francom
Replied by Jeffery Francom on topic WTB: 46 Ercoupe
Email sent, thanks!

jf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2021 00:56 #2 by Ronald Raty
Replied by Ronald Raty on topic WTB: 46 Ercoupe
I still have it, nobody is getting serious. Send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will send you some info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeffery Francom

• Jeffery Francom
16 Apr 2021 16:16 #3 by Jeffery Francom
Replied by Jeffery Francom on topic WTB: 46 Ercoupe
If Todd decides against it, let me know. I would be curious to see what you have. But I don't want to jump ahead in-line. ;-)

Thanks,
Jeffery

• Todd Alexander
  • Topic Author
02 Apr 2021 23:36 - 24 Apr 2021 18:05 #4 by Todd Alexander
Replied by Todd Alexander on topic WTB: 46 Ercoupe
Hi - yes I’m interested - can you send me photos and we can talk via email/phone.

Last edit: 24 Apr 2021 18:05 by Todd Alexander.

More
02 Apr 2021 23:25 #5 by Ronald Raty
Replied by Ronald Raty on topic WTB: 46 Ercoupe
hi Todd.    I have a 1946 415C currently located at KPWT Bremerton, WA.   I have a second that is almost airworthy, and I don't need 2 Ercoupes.  I bought N93838 from an A&P that was rebuilding it, but because of health issues, he didn't finish it.  I finished putting it back together (only took a few weekends), got it annualed, and have been flying it for the past year.   The A&P had the engine C85 case sent out and rebuilt, and he put on 4 new Millenium cylinders.   I have been breaking it in since I got it flying, the engine has about 20 hours.   Other features:  engine analyzer, tailbeacon ADSB out, wingtip strobes, landing lights, dual fork nose gear, bubble windshield, metal wings.

I will get some photos and more info if you or anyone else is interested.

• Todd Alexander
  • Topic Author
01 Apr 2021 17:45 #6 by Todd Alexander
WTB: 46 Ercoupe was created by Todd Alexander
Hi all -- I'm on the lookout for a 1946 Ercoupe. Open to other years on a case by case basis, depending.
I am in the pacific northwest - specifically northeastern Oregon. So, ideally planes from ID, MT, WA, OR, NV, CA would be up for most serious consideration. 

Just looking for something that has been well-maintained, full maintenance records, all AD compliance, no corrosion, no problems, in current annual, and no high time engines. Would want a pre-buy inspection, and if the plane can be delivered to me, even better.

If you know of one available in my general region, please ping me with relevant information. I am not in a rush. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds