Breadcrumbs

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

There was a time

More
20 Feb 2022 14:25 #25 by Warren Hampton
Replied by Warren Hampton on topic There was a time
And Lynn has pictures with his article on the control column. ( Feb Coupe Capers ) they help to illustrate and make it easier to understand. Is it about your workload? I can understand that, but if so, say so. Maybe someone would help with that to make this site more useful. Your statement about other sites having Info is lame. Other ALSO sale Ercoupes and their parts but that does not stop them from being here too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2022 21:49 #26 by Warren Hampton
Also, a lot of Coupe owners want to do what they can on their own. ($$$) I see Matt answering a lot of question here, that is grate but sometimes a picture is worst a 1000 words...like the lock pins on an Electrol noise gear, or a picture of its parts laid out in order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randy Branson

More
06 Feb 2022 21:24 #27 by Warren Hampton
No! They do not. Why you're thinking. Because I would like the EOC site to be the go-to place for us. I joined EOC in1985 and it has gone downhill. It needs a boost, and this is one place to add some help. Yes, there are fewer Coupe now that is just one cause of the downhill slide. Most of the people I know in the beginning are gone or out of flying now. Start thinking of how to bring the newbies together.

More
06 Feb 2022 14:27 - 06 Feb 2022 14:29 #28 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic There was a time
Do the Tech Support forums not offer what you're looking for? Maybe I don't understand the ask....

Under Forums->Discussions->Tech Help there are three categories of tech support.
Last edit: 06 Feb 2022 14:29 by Super User.

More
06 Feb 2022 12:59 #29 by Warren Hampton
There was a time was created by Warren Hampton
There was a time when Coupe Capers had a Tech Corner. Could we have one here? I have an  Electrol gear apart and I feel true pics are better than the service booklet's ever could be. You can see the pin lock as they really look like. Then too pics of the three types of nose wheel supports Stock, dual forks,  Piper  and the Forney's

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds